Hey guys! It’s been so long since I last posted on my blog. I have been getting tonnes of messages asking me about my skin routine and what all I do to keep it fresh; so here it is my 3 super easy skincare routines that I live by!
- Banana Honey Mask(google images)
Mash half a banana in a bowl and add a teaspoon of honey. Mix the ingredients together. Apply all over your face and leave it on for about 10-15 mins before it rinsing off with luke warm water. VOILA!
It’s absolutely one of my favourite masks! It leaves my skin beautifully moisturised and glowing! Rich in potassium and moisture, banana hydrates and moisturizes dry skin, making it soft. Remember hydration is key!
For oily skin:
If you’ve got oily greasy skin, use a simple banana face mask with lemon juice and honey. Banana is a great exfoliator which helps slough off excess sebum on skin surface. It also contains moisture, potassium and vitamins e and c which all promote clear glowing skin. Mash a ripe banana with the back of a fork and combine 1 tablespoon of raw honey and 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice to make an amazing face mask. Rinse off with a wet cloth or cold water.
Banana peels are excellent for acne; just rub it all over your effected area and rinse after 5-10 mins.
2. Lemon Mask:
I get asked a lot how come i don’t have any acne or pimples on my face, all i have to say is, it’s all in the goodness of nature. Honey + lemon is the best cleanser ever! It removes all dirt and impurities and leaves your face fresh and glowing!
- Apply fresh-squeezed lemon juice to your entire face and neck. Leave it on for 10 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. …
- Another option is squeeze the juice of one-half lemon and mix one to two tablespoons of raw honey in it. …
- To exfoliate your skin, mix two teaspoons each of lemon juice and sugar
3.Turmeric and Gram flour mask
This probably one of my holy grail of all face masks. This mask gives the most instant glow possible because it exfoliates and detoxifies the skin, leaving it insanely gorgeous and glowing!
- For Acne Scars: Mix besan, a pinch of turmeric powder and 2 table spoons of fresh milk to create a smooth paste and apply evenly on the face and neck area. After 20-25 minutes, wash off with lukewarm water to achieve glowing skin.
- For Dry, Flaky Skin: Mix 2-3 drops of fresh lemon juice with 1 tablespoon besan, 1 teaspoon milk cream or olive oil and ½ teaspoon honey to form a paste. Apply it all over the face and rinse it thoroughly with water when it dries naturally.
- For Oily Skin: Beat one egg white and add 2 tablespoons of besan to make it into a mask. Apply this mask for 15 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
So here are my 3 all time favourite skincare routines that i live by!! All these natural ingredients have made my skin glow and look more fresh, youthful and healthy!
So go on guys, treat your skin with some delicious food! 😉 ❤